Old 05-14-2021, 03:41 PM   #9
BrahmaBull1990
Howdy

Drives: 2020 BRZ PP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
i grew up on a car that destroyed it's own engine mounts calmly driving around town, randomly puked transmission fluid, leaked oil at a rate fast enough i didn't need to change it, just keep adding new oil, the a/c never worked, the heat stopped working after the 2nd year, and the convertible top only kept the big rain drops out.

after that, your priorities change. if it starts, it starts. not worth messing with.
Hahaha too relatable. My first car was a 1989 Subaru GL Wagon. It leaked so much oil I just had to keep replacing it. The odometer stopped working before I got it at 232k miles. It always started though; ended up giving it away to a friend for his first car.
There's a point at 7,000 RPM... where everything fades. The machine becomes weightless. Just disappears. And all that's left is a body moving through space and time. 7,000 RPM. That's where you meet it. You feel it coming. It creeps up on you, close in your ear. Asks you a question. The only question that matters. Who are you?
BrahmaBull1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BrahmaBull1990 For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (05-14-2021)