View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 11:57 AM   #37
StraightOuttaCanadaEh
Wes

Drives: Artisan Spirits '17 86
Thanked 1,674 Times in 994 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
To all those saying "instead of modding, buy X car", there are a few considerations:

1. the financial impact of buying an expensive car outright is quite a bit more noticeable than gradually modding a cheaper car.

2. a more expensive car is usually not a great proposition for daily drivers. I drive my car in the winter, through ice and snow

3. Some people don't have money for a second car

4. Some people don't have space for a second car (crammed driveway/live in a condo and only have 1 parking spot and another one costs 50-75K)

5. Some people would still mod that more expensive car and mods for more expensive cars are umm... more expensive.

6. Modding a fairly basic car into something that's a bit more serious is extremely gratifying. Like watching a child grow from something that's babbling and stupid to an intelligent individual.

7. A more expensive car usually drinks more gas and insurance is more expensive, not to mention servicing costs

8. I think it's safe to say that if there was ever a car created with the mod market in mind, it's this one
weederr33 (01-04-2019)