Old 07-03-2019, 09:33 AM   #146
sav
Official anti-BS squad

Drives: Toyota 86 High 6MT
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEZO760 View Post
Hey all, I'm running the OFT v1 Stage 2+ e85 tune on my 2016 FRS (auto.. It is what it is) anywho.. I love it so far and have no problems, but I do miss (neighbors don't) my obnoxiously loud cold start. I have a JDL UEL header and a full exhaust replacement using Invidia/Tomei/JDL aftermarket parts, so that cold start you can imagine was up there in the decibels.
I got to talking to a buddy of mine and he said that it is possible to play with the tune to get the cold start back. I don't know how and don't know if it's possible, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible though.
If any of you experienced folk have some knowledge with regards to this that would be awesome!
I did read/scan this whole thread and couldn't find anything but it was 4:30am when I started reading so I could have easily missed what I was looking for. Thanks in advanced!
I can't remember all the tables, but start with the idle speed target table(s) - you'll notice they're temp related. Compare them to the stock ROM and you'll see what's been changed.