View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 04:59 PM   #1
gm5oh

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cruise Knock Issue

Hello all,

I am having an issue with knock at cruise but none any reoccurring at WOT. I've sent countless logs to my tuner and we have tried to pull timing at those areas but it seems that the cruise knock (knock corr. + flkc) continues to come back. I've ensured that there is nothing in my engine bay that could be causing this knock reading. I do want to mention that I do not recall this happening during Fall / Winter times last year. I do live in south Florida, so the heat could be the cause of the issue, but then again, the intake comp table should take care of this. Something important things to note is that this problem occurs on 93 + e85, I have never seen flkc or knock corr. be any less than -2, my car is tuned via OFT, and it does not always happen. I have had a hard time recreating this issue while the motor is cold during cruise.

If you could please take a look at the following logs and let me know how to troubleshoot this / let me know if this is something to even worry about I would greatly appreciate it!

Logs:

EDIT:
FP + OP is this close to sway bar. Not sure if it would have that much play, however.
Attached Images

Last edited by gm5oh; 08-24-2021 at 09:28 PM.
gm5oh is offline   Reply With Quote