FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRZPDX View Post
I though about this too, but if it is the throttle body, it will "click" if I free rev the engine, but only when the car is in motion, which leads me to think it is coming from the tranny or the rear diff. I don't feel any difference other than the odd noise.

Only recent changes were changing my ATF to RedLine high temp fluid, and my diff oil was changed out like 2 months ago to Motul high temp fluid. And ofcourse a hard day at Auto-X.
I think it would be best to take it to the dealer under warranty they won't deny you for Auto-X as long as you don't have any aftermarket mods that affect the drive-line (fluids won't void it). Best of luck, I think you should head to the dealer.
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote