View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
frsinpa

Drives: fr-s!
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just put a deposit on my FR-S - how long for it to arrive?

Hey guys,

I've been following this forum for a quite a while, but this is my first time posting here. Anyways, I have been researching this car on the internet for several years. This is a great site that is not only informational, but it's also incredibly fun to browse through all of the different discussions.

Well, yesterday I finally got the opportunity to test one out in the wild! It was a great experience... reminded me of my old 1992 Celica GT only with way more power and way better looks! In fact, it was so good actually that I decided to buy one right on the spot.

Unfortunately, the dealership did not have any Ravens in stock, so my sales guy said he would contact another dealership and obtain one.

My question: how long does this process take typically? He gave me a fairly large range (could be a couple days, couple weeks, a month, etc)... so I figured I would just gather some feedback around here. Does anyone have experience with ordering a car through a dealership? If so, what is the typical turnaround?

It's such a great car... I'm having a very difficult time focusing in the interum, haha. Can't wait to take this baby out on the open road and let her rip.
frsinpa is offline   Reply With Quote