View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 07:08 PM   #539
Jdmjunkie

Drives: Scion FR-S 10 Series
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadman View Post
can we add faulkner subaru of harrisburg pa to this list? Not only where they offended that my wife didnt pay over msrp for her crosstrek and couldnt tell me what xmode was, they tried to scam me on my blown engine, as well as mounted a my snow tire backwards, crossthreaded 2 lugs impacting them on and wanting 100+$ to replace them, and didnt put on the inside clip on my side marker they replaced because it was filled with water.

I just was forced to pay 116$ to have them scan my codes after i brought in my car that spit out a rocker on the highway. i told them i disconnected the battery due to fire risk and i read the codes anyway and here was a picture. They then went ahead and charged me 116$ to read then and have them "cleared", then declined my warranty. They told me i could spend 1600$ for them to "inspect" my engine and they MIGHT overturn the decision. clearly a scam, and they are trying to take advantage of people that dont know much about cars. i have the invoice if you want am image.
You should report them to the BBB. For all the good that it will do.

Are there any other dealers nearby?
Jdmjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote