View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 10:20 AM   #566
captain awesome
Wears Pants

Drives: 14 FRS K24 swap - SOLD
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So here's the harness B connector. The pin from 6 needed to be moved to 4. Luckily the connector is super easy to unpin. Push the larger white bar inward and then you can pull any connector or insert. Then push the two white tabs back in to lock them.

Then there's hood clearance. I need it. Looks like the structure bonded to the hood has let go. I think this is just enough space to allow the valve cover to make sweet love to it. I didn't measure but somewhere around a 1/4" or more gap between the hood and the structure where it's no longer bonded.

Test ride was short and revealed my header is touching the area that required hammering. Also seems like the trans is still too close. I plan to move the engine and trans closer to the driver side a little in hopes that will help. May pull the header and get to hammering again. Thermostat wouldn't open last night so still might have air trapped. I'll probably open up the the thermostat are and see if I put it in upside down or if drilling some bleed holes will help.
captain awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to captain awesome For This Useful Post:
Irace86.2.0 (12-08-2021)