Old 04-26-2014, 02:16 PM   #2463
Simpleviet
Right Foot Flat

Drives: Asphalt Lucille
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
@Zen86 @PMok

It's okay.

Arrived at 7:40AM. I took a stroll around the parking lot breathing in some cold air and relaxing myself. At 8:17AM, I left for the drive. I drove towards the end of Mclaughlin and made a left on Yuena Buena. I drove straight pass the fire station and climbed up the hill full of luxurious homes. Rumor has it, these homes gives out large candy bars during Halloween. Full of mature trees on both sides and lushes puffy bushes along this straight road over hills and down towards San Felipe before Evergreen, I turned right on San Felipe and drove. Passing few bicyclist. The roads had some curves going left and right some were tight. No one in sight. I was alone and I stopped at few spots to take some pictures. A SUV came around the corner from behind. She slowed down and asked if I was okay. I replied, "I'm great thank you." She passed me. I saw some cows and horses grazing in the tall grass. I reached metcalf waved good bye to the nice lady in the SUV. On metcalf driving going down and up with some easy left and right curves. I reached the near the top of the hill where the dirt bike arena. Down the road covered in mud tracks and I slowed down passing the muddy road. Down all the way curving along side the mountain were pretty tight. I wanted to take a picture, however, I didn't want to cause trouble going down and be blind hit over the turns. Nice view when you're driving down across the freeway. You see green hills both left and right and a lake there. I want to drive there, but I don't think there's a road that goes there hahaha. Finally, reached the bottom of metcalf and thought about driving towards Livermore...Why not. I drove to Livermore spotted a red MR2 Spyder. I pulled a thumbs up and lead in front of it all the way to Shadow Cliffs park. Knowingly, I didn't bring cash so I left the park drove towards Mines RD to Telsa rd driving up the hill easing down the curves then U-turn at the park towards home. Overall, beautiful and fun.