spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,471 Times in 3,207 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Reynold View Post
Hey guys!
Seriously it is very much annoying to know that your data is being sold and used by millions of companies just to target you with their advertisements.
I have deactivated my account, I also knew my data that is being used had so many private conversations, and I’m feeling sick now.
I have deactivated it, but don’t know that following these steps and procedures will definitely remove my whole data from the internet or not? However I followed these steps but did not know whether it will help me delete my account or not, as more or less every guide shows the same steps.
In knowing that after deactivation, I can log back in any time, it means my data is still there when deactivated, so the chances are that when I delete my whole account my data will still be there.
Because a security researcher has discovered a massive cache of data for millions of Instagram accounts, publicly accessible for everyone to see. The account included sensitive information that would be useful to cyberstalkers, among others. As per study that I have read
Reference to the news.
Due to such news I am much more concerned with the data that I post/we post online, so are there any ways around to remove it.
Like I want to delete my Instagram account and facebook account too, however I have deactivated them for the time, till I get the proper solution to this.
Your thoughts?
Guessing you're a bot, because as with any social media account these days it's literally common sense to press the settings button, scroll to where it says account/delete account, and delete.

It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage
spike021 is offline   Reply With Quote