Dzmitry

Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ Limited with PP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPira7e View Post
The money burning begins!
Purchased my first exhaust for the car after owning for 4 years- the FT86Speedfactory x Remark quad tip 3" catback. I wanted so badly to go single exit with the Greddy RS, but I just don't have the exterior swag to pull it off (I'm not even lowered)

With this, I bought torque solutions engine mounts, and new hangers for the exhaust.

I also purchased a new GT3076R with the .82ar housing in 4 bolt 3" outlet. I'll be having VEMS can a new downpipe for me. I still plan to use the cxracing intercooler and manifold.

Spent money on a used car so that I can build the FRS right-

2002 Civic LX in a 5 speed from out west, no rust! It has 190,000 miles and I plan to run it until the odometer runs out of numbers.

More updates when parts arrive, I know everyone loves pix.
Unsure what clutch I want. I plan to get DSS axles and bigger wheels/tires to support around 400whp. Trying not to resolve problems that aren't problems yet though.

Also updated thread title; this no longer could be considered budget by any stretch of the imagination
A little late on this but just wanted to say love this gen civic as a backup car, I got the same one as my second daily to the BRZ. Reliable to death. Had an 04 LX manual that I bought for 1k, was indestructible at 260k mi until a 50 ft tree fell with the heaviest part of it right dead center on the hood (Funny enough, when i managed to pry the hood open, the engine was untouched with just a few things bent out of place and the air filter cracked). Bought an 02 LX manual a couple months back to replace it, drives like a champ!
Dzmitry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dzmitry For This Useful Post:
DarkPira7e (08-19-2020)