View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 09:13 PM   #77
QueenBRZ

Drives: 2017 BRZ Dark Grey Metallic
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Alright guys, BRZ update time! So I had my heart set on some 949 6UL 17x9 wheels, and attempted to contact all the local vendors in the area for either the tungsten finish or beryllium finish, yet was told by all the vendors they are all sold out of that size and finishes.

On top of that, the vendors also said they weren't expecting a new shipment for those wheels until mid 2019.

So with that bummer news, I had to go back to the drawing board. Luckily, I found a great deal on some wheels that I really wanted all along, yet were priced out of my budget, Wedsport TC105N in 17x9 +35.

A local member, and 86Cup participate named Filip was selling his spare set of TC105N's with minimal wear for a great price! Apparently the wheels were formerly Julio of 86Cup's set. So based on that, I pulled the trigger and purchased the wheels.

I made a short video of my purchase on my youtube channel. If you guys want to see that, check out my video below

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6E6OrL-DQo[/ame]

Also, since I'm super impatient, I had to do a mock up on my BRZ to see how they would look. I cannot wait to buy tires and get these installed. They really do compliment the lines and look of the 86 platform. Anyways thats it for my update this week, many things are planned for my BRZ and other projects, most of which I cant talk about yet... Safe to say 2019 will be awesome!

QueenBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueenBRZ For This Useful Post:
drdre227 (12-17-2018), Lococholo84 (12-25-2018), Racecomp Engineering (12-17-2018), spike021 (12-16-2018)