Old 08-28-2018, 06:41 AM   #88
nikitopo

Drives: '15 BRZ RA
Thanked 1,944 Times in 1,261 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
2,465 is very light; is it not the lightest current production sports car?
Quote:
I did not realize they cut that much weight from the ND MX-5 vs the NC. I stand corrected.

Quote:
Part of the fun of the 4C is its exclusivity. If you buy a MX-5 you're not making a bad choice by any means, but you'll see cars just like yours every day. I like driving something less common so it appeals to me. Especially lately when I see a poorly modified FR-S/BRZ drive by (of which there are several), it makes me wish I could jump into something else so as not to be associated with those cars.
I agree that the 4C is quite exclusive. I live in Munich Germany and the last 5 years I've seen only one 4C and maybe three or four FR-S/BRZ's. Our cars are not so common too. The MX-5's are much more common.

Why do you feel bad if other people are modifying their car? First of all, I don't think the majority of FS-S/BRZ's are modified. Maybe this forum gives a wrong perception of reality. Additionally, there is the option to install TRD or STI parts and stay within the factory specifications. Of course, there will always be exceptions of the rule and we'll always have some poorly modified or even not poorly modified but certainly outside of the factory specs and quality standards.
nikitopo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nikitopo For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (08-28-2018)