Old 10-04-2014, 06:03 PM   #7
Daedex
That One Guy

Drives: White 2017 BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Perrin Catback 2.5" Resonated exhaust Review

10/4/2014:

Just installed my Perrin Exhaust resonated, and i have got to say, it is the sexiest sound I have ever heard in my life. Imagine the Good Lord himself purring in your ear. Yup, that's how it sounds.

Quick thank you to Mike@CZP for getting me a sweet deal on the Perrin exhaust. I received such a good price, that i will buy every mod that I can through them.

Review: I am a super happy camper with my purchase. The exhaust itself was extremely easy to install and it took less than 30 minutes from start to finish. I should mention that this was all done on a lift and not on jacks.

[ame="http://youtu.be/0r9ytUxCQqM?t=1m35s"]Here is a video review and DIY install of the perrin exhaust that convinced me to buy it myself.[/ame]

Here is a video review and DIY install of the perrin exhaust that convinced me to buy it myself. (Install starts at 1:35)

I have driven it pretty aggressively and on the highway going 75 on cruise (6th gear, temp ~90 degrees F [+/- 10 degrees], 20% humidity) there is no droning what-so-ever. Granted it is 2-3db louder inside the cabin, but to me, its not enough to make a difference.

I STRONGLY suggest to at least look into this exhaust if you're in the market. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need help with the installation, or with general questions. Ill do an update about this exhaust in 2-3 months as well

Last edited by Daedex; 02-03-2016 at 06:22 PM.
Daedex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daedex For This Useful Post:
aristo (10-05-2014), Mike@CZP (10-06-2014)