View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 10:10 AM   #2454
RToyo86

Drives: 17 Asphalt 86
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,132 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Two Frenchie's with Quebec plates in a clapped out rusty civic hatch caught up to me on my drive home. I heard farts from the distant getting closer after taking a corner. Weaved around a bunch of traffic to get next to me at a red.

Ignored them, I assumed they were staring. Lights about to go green and they start revving. Then nearly stalls it, short shifts first, then the loudest slowest second gear pull next to my ears which actually pissed me off a bit. Unleashed all of the 106hp at best into my bleeding eardrum.
Got up to about 80 and slowed down for a roundabout.

I am driving normally the entire time, 10 over in a 60km. Downshift for the corner without braking(like normal) and pass him as he near stopped going through, then floored it again to attempt to pass me before the next roundabout. I made the first exit on my way home and carried on as usual.

I've since altered my route to and from home when I head to the shops, via a fun back road with no lights. I have had a number of people try and race me on this short 4-5km section of road near my house. The area was so bad that they're apparently putting a speed camera not far from there near a school in a attempt to curb the speeders
RToyo86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RToyo86 For This Useful Post:
guitarman (07-14-2020)