HKz
Reformed

Drives: '23 GRC, '11 Prius, '04 RAV4
Thanked 1,133 Times in 588 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermax View Post
I’ve never understood the argument of buying an AT because the wife can’t drive MT. Teach them! My mom prefers manuals, both of my sisters prefer manuals. I taught my ex-wife to drive manual and it’s now her preference. My current wife already knew how to drive manual but she isn’t really into cars so she doesn’t have a real preference. I’ve taught both of my daughters to drive manuals and both have fun with it. Don’t let the wife stop you from buying a manual. She can learn and may end up loving it. Take her to an autox. She may end up loving that too!
Lol don't think you can speak for all women. I bought my g27/oculus/asseto corsa & city car driving during my marriage, the woman just straight up refused no matter how patient I was but she still wanted to drive the FRS too so hence the compromise..considering the divorce and the aftermath i should've just gotten the stick eheh.. The couple GFs I've had since then have been a toss up..my current one doesn't wanna learn entirely but she loves being my passenger and moving the shifter on her own.
HKz is offline   Reply With Quote