Dezoris

Drives: FR-S
Thanked 2,997 Times in 1,095 Posts
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie L View Post
Now that's dedication to your craft..
ps..I wonder how many of us here have any idea how much work it is to do these videos...and do them well.
Someone told me if the work is good usually it will transparent and not distracting. If it sucks people will complain. But its a huge time sink for sure I attached my editing timeline, which shows all the individual clips and the specific adjustments for each clip. Excluding audio editing.

It's much easier to run a youtube channel where you put makeup on and use only a DSLR, no sound etc. Car crap is very challenging to do solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyn View Post
Were after effects added to the picture in the video? Some bright parts seemed way out of balance and saturation seemed distractingly high on some shots.

Cool content though. I enjoy the driving footage and history.
Thanks

Well the short answer is yes, unfortunately using 7 different cameras, many which produce very poor results in certain conditions required a lot of effects and adjustments to cover the fact it looked like crap. The results sometimes are very artificial. Also plenty scenes are run and gun with no help, so when I manually set my iris, namely in car it could be perfect then sun comes out and I glow white. I will make more of an effort to reduce this next video.

I have maxed out my current equipment and would very much like to upgrade to two new master cameras dedicated for these projects but the investment is not worth the return. So I try to focus on content and editing to hide some of the shit video footage.
Attached Images