View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 07:43 PM   #471
norcalpb

Drives: 2013 BRZ, 2023 Model 3
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
If it had been a dealership that had that service the people defending TRL would be gathering their torches and pitchforks to burn them to the ground. But apparently since they are a popular speed shop they can do no wrong.
I don't think anyone has said Neal can do no wrong in this thread and @spike021 because I forgot to copy your post.

I personally don't think there's any reason to defend a shop unless they're paying you. I don't want this to be a repeat of the dude who buys food for Works Motorsports.

There are certain parts of the story at hand that I and I assume others find unfair to Neal.

1. Did Neal eat the cost of fixing the wheel before OP made this post? If so then this is a non-issue.

2. Did Neal use his shop's discount to hook up OP with new tires at cost? Then that is Neal applying his shop's discount to the customer, which is in fact a discount.

3. Did OP buy his JDL catted header from TRL? There's obviously no way of knowing now why it blew, but I'd like to know if there has been any contact made to JDL about this issue because a cat should not come apart like that so early in it's life. I know you Tcoat, of all people, are a fan of contacting the proper channels right away to get an issue resolved instead of dilly dallying with the closest, easiest, potentially improper channels.

4. Finally, I myself have had contact issues with Neal and have had issues similar to what is being described right now, so I do need to point out that Neal's shop isn't the best for people who don't already work on their own cars. Neal is very skilled with this chassis and gets big jobs done fast for very little money, and there may be imperfections after the job is completed.

Again I didn't wanna come off as a **** with my original post especially with quoting my friend lol I now realize that was probably a bad idea.
norcalpb is offline   Reply With Quote