Old 06-23-2014, 05:32 PM   #441
JoeHK

Drives: Raven Toyota GT86
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by elBarto View Post
My advice is: don't cheap out on suspension-parts, save up for a decent coil-over system, you will enjoy the ride more...
Completely agree, but since ST is practically = KW i'm not exactly cheaping out, i'm just not gonna (and just can't) put down over 2000€ on a coilover system, so i'm probably just going to go with ST XTA's They seem like perfect entry-level coilovers!
My car is mostly a daily drive, with some yanking once in a while and the roads i take aren't the best so price-quality for me the ST's are great! As for the zinc-coating part, they might be more prone to rust, but i don't really count on switching height of the car often (i prefer just 1 perfectly adjusted height) and it'll be function over form Also i will probably be able to put my car in the garage by late this year, so not to much rain or snow or cold will be seen
For the legal inspection (keuring en al dat gedoente) there shouldn't be any problems either since i'm getting the install done by KEAN or RW&S probably who'll be able to give me all necessary documents

Thanks for the complete answer btw! Was really useful!

Grtz
Joe
The Following User Says Thank You to JoeHK For This Useful Post:
Nostra (10-01-2014)