Old 08-23-2021, 12:01 AM   #16
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketfoot View Post
I'm going to piggyback onto this thread rather than starting a new one.

I currently own an OFT using stage 1 on my 2020 AT GT86. I also have an FT86 Speedfactory catted UEL header on order. My initial plan is to use the stage 2 tune once I get the header and install it.

I've seen a couple of references to Waynes ROM now and assume there are others who do their own OFT tunes as well. I guess my question is what are the main differences or benefits between the canned stage 2 tune and Waynes ROM & others?

I'm guessing you probably do some specified runs and pull logs that they use to tweak the tune for your car, but kind of want to be sure that I'm understanding things correctly. If $50 is typical for something like this, that certainly seems reasonable for something that accounts for the variances between individual cars.
This is all answered in Waynos rom thread, and is better asked there......
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote