Ultramaroon
義理チョコ

Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Thanked 36,469 Times in 18,894 Posts
Mentioned: 1106 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadhawk View Post
Actually, I am and its all related since medical school prices reflect the expectation that physicians will make higher than average salaries.

There are creative ways to become a physician with crippling debt even when the average tuition ranges from $32,000 to $62,000 a year. Or, you can go to one of the medical schools with the lowest costs (as low as $18,000 a year)

You can certainly become a certified teacher or nurse without spending hundreds of thousands of dollars (or tens of thousands for that matter) by attending an in-state school and living like a college student, and not someone using student loans to act like a trust fund baby.
Boom! I knew my alma mater would be in there. UNM is one of the most underrated universities in the country. I'd pit their mathematics, physics, engineering, geology, music and theater programs against the more famous schools any day. The head of the orthopedics department personally put my left wrist back together after I shattered it in a bicycling accident. He did a brilliant job.