wparsons

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FR-S Manual
Thanked 3,351 Times in 2,134 Posts
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz.sofer
I saw some kits online but I’m not sure what to get.
But I don’t feel exceptional bump steer
Also as you probably can understand I don’t think that it will be easy to find a shop that can adjust it properly :/
If you have any suggestions for a good kit, (I looked at the white line and it said that it was discontinued) or in general, I’m open to hear
Cost is not a factor, just need the car to drive good.
It’s worth mentioning that it is my daily so products that will make the car overall too stiff might be less ideal

At 2.5" lower you need a lot more than just the whiteline kit (which was re-introduced, possibly under a new part number) if you want good geometry, you're low enough that the axles will be under a lot more stress too (need to raise the diff to fix that).

IMO, you'd be much better off if the car was about 1.5" lower than stock.

Since you're getting asymmetrical behaviour, have you verified the preload is the same left/right at both ends? Who did the initial installation of the coilovers?

I would start over, make sure the pre-load is set correctly at all four corners, then set the ride height higher up and have it re-aligned. I would also suggest making sure there's no worn bushings/balljoints/tie rods anywhere if that hasn't already been ruled out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wparsons For This Useful Post:
norcalpb (02-19-2020), x808drifter (02-14-2020)