View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
ImperiousRex
Track Junkie

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited, 2005 S2000
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[SoCal] Speedventures @Streets of Willow and the first "86 Challenge" event

Speedventures (the track club that organized the track and autocross portions of the 86Fest at Auto Club Speedway last month) is holding a track event at Streets of Willow this weekend.

They've been successful in the past with several recreational racing series for a variety of makes and models like their S2K Challenge, Corvette Challenge and many more and now they're looking to create an opportunity for the FR-S/BRZ/GT-86 and even the AE86 with their new 86 Challenge! There will be multiple classes (Street, Modified, etc.) and free timing rentals involved so you can see how you stack up against your 86 brethren with your laptimes!

For more info or to register just click this link:

http://www.speedventures.com/events/...il.aspx?id=390

And make sure you register for Saturday if you want to enter the 86 Challenge! Hope to see more of you out there!

P.S. Sorry for the late notice on this, I don't actually work for the club but I've been attending their track events for quite a while and they were looking for ways to get more awareness for this Challenge and I volunteered to post on their behalf. Hopefully next time we'll have the event info posted weeks in advance
ImperiousRex is offline   Reply With Quote