View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 10:11 AM   #29
BrahmaBull1990
Howdy

Drives: 2020 BRZ PP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm about 90 minutes from the B.C. border. When can I come hangout again? Summers in B.C. are the best.

I hope things chill a bit for our Northern brothers(and sisters). I have a lot of co-workers in Ontario and Montreal. The hardest part of Covid, for me personally, has been the isolation. I can work from home, but that has been such a double-edge sword. Everyone has extreme agoraphobia now that restrictions are being lifted here in the U.S.

Around here, albeit a smaller town, people just met anyways and made sure to keep it all outdoors without handshakes and hugging...from everyone I've talked to, there was not any transmission. Most the flare-ups came from house parties...which was the result of lockdowns and not providing santized places to go.
There's a point at 7,000 RPM... where everything fades. The machine becomes weightless. Just disappears. And all that's left is a body moving through space and time. 7,000 RPM. That's where you meet it. You feel it coming. It creeps up on you, close in your ear. Asks you a question. The only question that matters. Who are you?
BrahmaBull1990 is offline   Reply With Quote