Originally Posted by SocalMonsta View Post
Whiteout
Clean title
Manual trans
VIN: JF1ZNAA15D1721944
35,500 miles
$17,500

Album of photos

I recognize I am not gonna recoup mod costs w/ this sale. Thought about going all the way back to stop but instead upped the price a bit, but much less than the cost of the parts.

Original owner, low mileage. Pink slip in hand. Have loved the car but it's time to move on and could use the money. I will adjust my price if the car doesn't sell for a while, but not gonna lower price right off the bat.

No mechanical issues. I had the 8 year Toyota Care so all regular maintenance has been done. Never had a serious issue/breakdown. Los Angeles car its whole life.

Recent Work Done:
- Did the valve spring recall in 2019.
- Oil changes every 3,000 miles with Royal Purple or at the Toyota dealer. Only ever filled with 91 octane.
- Just had the 60,000 mile service done since my Toyota Care was expiring - that includes the spark plugs.
- Alignment done 6 months ago - driven 100 miles since.

Issues:
- Clutch squeaks quietly on press - prolly a bearing.
- Passenger door has very slight curb rash that should be sanded and primered.
- Bumper pops out a bit on the passenger side. needs to be refitted probably.
- Not sure where the front license plate is.
- Driver side headlight is a little hazy. I have a new set I need to find.
- I installed an aftermarket stereo for a subwoofer I used to have. Honestly it is kinda buggy. I will look for the stock stereo to include.

Light Mods:
- Wilwood slotted big brakes - RR Racing kit. 6 piston fronts, 4 piston rear. Lots of life left. The system takes DOT 4 fluid now. Retail $1900
- Rota GRID 18" TE37 replicas - staggered 18x8.5 front and 9.5 rears. New Kumho tires less than 100 miles. front tires are 235mm and rear are 245mm. retail $1000 + tires.
- HKS Legamax catback exhaust. retail $1200
- APR Performance Carbon Fiber rear splitter. someone recently rear ended me when it was parked, so theres a nasty chip. retail $600
- APR Performance front splitter. retail about $350
- Tein 1-2" lowering springs. $150?

If I don't respond on the forum, you can message my Google voice at (31O) 24tree-6927‬

Selling my car in Westwood
SocalMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote