Old 05-21-2020, 09:14 AM   #70088
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,283 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo419 View Post
Portland is great if you like bad smells and homeless people.

not bad. started a new job in banking with the intent that it will open doors etc to me when I finish my degree in Finance. it's only been a few weeks but I've decided that this retail type of banking atmosphere is 100% not for me. I'm not someone that needs to deal with the public on a regular basis. but that's ok. they have other options and I will continue to explore my options.

in other car related news I might be picking up a 95 3000GT VR4 soon. found one in St.Louis that I really like but I need to get someone to check it out before I make the trip. I'd hate to go all the way there and find out that it's knocking or has some other major issue I don't feel like dealing with out the gate. Hopefully it checks out, I miss the platform and wish I had never sold mine in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramaroon View Post
Not bad is great. Like Portland

I drooled over the 3000GT for a while but never got over the AWD. I probably wouldn't have fit anyhow. We'll never know.
The 3000GT was the car that switched me over from old muscle cars to Japanese GTs even though I never had a chance to own one. I saw one back in 91 and fell in love but when I found out what they cost I very quickly dropped that idea. Luckily DSM was making the poor man's version in the Triplets so I grabbed a year old 91 Talon TSi. And here I am today.
Dadhawk (05-21-2020), echo419 (05-25-2020), Ultramaroon (05-21-2020)