NoHaveMSG

Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,336 Times in 7,387 Posts
Mentioned: 108 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
Yeah, I was thinking of just getting/building a dedicated rig, not sure how beefy I would want it to be. How's the fold-up MSG? I have space for something a bit more solid myself but would be interested to hear your thoughts on that..
It's great if you are working with limited space. I would say much more comfortable then mounting to a desk, but not as good as a rig. It has a bit of play where the wheelbase mounts to the bar that holds it in place. The bar the wheelbase is mounted to also has a bit of play where it locks into the chair. The pedal base pivots for storage and if you get hard on the brakes in like a formula car you will rock the whole chair back a bit. The pedal mounting looks like it would shift, but it has not moved on me. I also wish there was a way to raise the pedals in relation to the seat base as it feels a bit too low for me. Overall it is comfortable and quite adjustable. I have had mine for as long as my wheel, about 3 years and it has held up well.
Spuds (01-12-2022)