View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 09:52 AM   #131
trueno86power
[||•]=(86)=[•||]

Drives: 2017 Toyota 86
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Summer time is back ! The car is out since start of April, didn't drive it like I wanted but all the maintenance stuff is done.

I've redid the alignment since it was wayyyy off. When we did it the old school way with my buddy, the suspension wasn't properly set on it's weight which resulted in a bad alignement. While on the alignment ramp, I've put back the camber specs to a more street friendly, -2.4 at the front and -2.0 at the rear.

I've removed the Bayson R rear diffuser... Each damn year I have to remove it, replace the double face tape, while I really took care of not damaging the paint I always end up messing up the paint, repaint it. It never hold properly, I would have to drill the visible portion of the bumper to make it stick but I really don't want to! I'm currently waiting for my new rear esthetic part to arrive from Japan.

Oh and I've found good looking center cap for the RPF1... from Ali express lol. They have a fake C/F backing a little bit like the real RPF1 center cap.

Warranty ended on February 2022, the car is already 5 year old

Some random pictures of the start of the season. I've changed the wheels on the daily for a set of Motegi Battle.

trueno86power is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trueno86power For This Useful Post:
Lantanafrs2 (05-14-2022), NLSP (05-14-2022), thedollarbill (05-19-2022), villainous_frx (05-14-2022)