View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 12:38 AM   #237
Irace86.2.0

Drives: Q5 + BRZ + M796
Thanked 5,805 Times in 3,299 Posts
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I’m back in school now, so everything is going slow. I wired in the EBC to pin 18 and to a 12v acc source. I used the method of routing the EBC for high boost under the installation instructions, which is where a line is going to the top and side of the wastegate. The reducer I used for the compressor had its own boost port, so instead of teeing off the 1 port to the turbo and side of the wastegate, I just ran a line off the compressor and one off the reducer. The third line routes from the top of the wastegate to the 2 port, and the 3 port is vented to atmosphere or would route back to the intake.

I connected the battery, loaded the tune on the ESP software and did the start procedure just to kick over the engine to build oil pressure. I added more oil and coolant. I ran out of time.

It wasn’t obvious to me how to program the drive by wire throttle position, nor was it obvious how to change things. I need to add flex fuel, add the EBC, change my injectors to the ID1050s, change the map sensor to a 4bar sensor, change my IAT sensor to the GM one. I’ll have to play with it next Tuesday or Wednesday when I have some free time.
Attached Images

hedtrip (01-22-2022), Jdmjunkie (01-22-2022), Lonewolf (01-22-2022)