View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 07:25 AM   #14
Petah78

Drives: 2022 BRZ sport-tech
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZDan View Post
If you're interested in comfy ride, don't bother with adding sway bar stiffness. I just went with Eibachs front/rear (a *lot* stiffer) and while it is a big improvement at the track, the ride is more busy on the street for sure!

You might consider getting Bilstien B6s, they are way smooover than the SAchs, and also have more bump travel which should give more front grip as I bet you're on the outside front bumpstop under hard cornring now.

Moar front cambers is a good idea. I run -3.5 to -4 front and -2.8 rear for street and track. It's WAY better than what you have now for track, and not as bad as you might think on the street. My street tires have seen some track time plus 8-10k street miles and have worn evenly overall. Now at ~3-4/32 remaining.
Thanks for all the suggestions. I feel like adding a bigger front sway bar and adding camber is the simpler/cheaper route to take, even if it means for a busier ride. However, it won't be easy adding front camber as i am only on bolts and i have maxed out the setting. Maybe it's time to get coilovers with camber top plates, like Fortune 500 or RaceComp T2 so you can dial in spring rates, get some adjustability and get camber plates. So much to do with so little money....
Past: 92 EG w/JDM B18C, 00 EK w/JDM B18C, 04 600RR, 97 ITR #421, 10 Acura CSX-S, 17 BRZ
Current: 22 BRZ, 00 S2K - #0220
Petah78 is offline   Reply With Quote