Kuruma Otaku

Drives: Mk3 Supra with Semi-built 7MGTE
Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,234 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
Have you had a personal experience with us? You are entitled to your own opinion and I respect you for speaking out. However, if we were really a horrible company then I really don't understand why I have countless pm's a day requesting parts and getting one of our cars in this month's issue of Modified. I can tell you that Agency does have some flaws but they are still a separate company that even I have issues with. I know nothing of their operations and only sell their parts like many vendors here. Can you call out a Sam's club employee because of something that happened to you at Walmart? In my honest opinion, I always tell customer's if you can invest in a little more than go with something better. If you need a good deal and an inexpensive alternative, I will get you some AP items, because they have been updated and work. Thank you for your feed back. We appreciate it because it helps us improve.

If anyone has an issue with Vivid Racing current or past that has not been resolved please let me know and I will take care of you.

I apologize to the OP for taking up space in his thread. I am done here.

Jacky
You guys really don't want to revisit the 'misunderstanding'-filled thread, do you?

Because titanium.
Dimman is offline   Reply With Quote