View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 03:33 PM   #92
SuperTom

Drives: C5 Corvette, '17 Toyota 86, Jeep XJ
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.BRZ View Post
I would agree and hope they collaborate with DT. I didn't get the beta tester email but it looks like I could sign up on their website. But I may want to call them to discuss the process. As personally I would like to take some initial drive data (50% thr pulls, hwy, WOT pulls) and data review (make the data available to DT for review/ cal tweaks if they are willing) to make sure everything looks OK before going to the dyno as DT has put a good amount of work into the ACE Tune, not sure how the manifold will effect that.

Also we havnt seen any data from an E85 vehicle and I didn't see any fuel air data on the dyno charts, that would be interesting to see.

Yeah DT has hours of track time built into their tune. Not just a few dyno pulls then some adjustments after. I hope some NA track guys would go for these as well.

To summarize would like to see the same collaboration effort as ACE/DT to happen with Racer X/DT. They could really sell a ton of these if the results add up at this price. Considering people will spend $300- $400 on a cold air intake tube with minimal gains.
SuperTom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperTom For This Useful Post:
Tristor (05-22-2019)