View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 02:12 PM   #91
Prof.BRZ

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTom View Post
That's what im hoping they collaborate with DT for a quality tune. Most of us looking for ultimate NA hp have ACE header + Dt tune already. I believe the email said vehicles with DT tunes or OFT already was what they are looking for. Hopefully they go with DT as there response time is much much faster than getting anything done from OFT from experience.
I would agree and hope they collaborate with DT. I didn't get the beta tester email but it looks like I could sign up on their website. But I may want to call them to discuss the process. As personally I would like to take some initial drive data (50% thr pulls, hwy, WOT pulls) and data review (make the data available to DT for review/ cal tweaks if they are willing) to make sure everything looks OK before going to the dyno as DT has put a good amount of work into the ACE Tune, not sure how the manifold will effect that.

Also we havnt seen any data from an E85 vehicle and I didn't see any fuel air data on the dyno charts, that would be interesting to see.
Prof.BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Prof.BRZ For This Useful Post:
SuperTom (05-22-2019)