humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,796 Times in 16,418 Posts
Mentioned: 707 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
Random debate in my head.

Baby is due in about 2 months, so was looking into buying 2nd car. Cuz I'm NOT selling my BRZ and def it won't be easy to put in and out the baby (especially w aftermarket seats). My wife have WRX, so def it's not that I'll be carry the baby all the time. BUT I'm pretty sure, there will be time I need to take care the baby around.
Hey, congratulations in advance -

About another car, if your only reason to get a third car is to be able to transport the child "from time to time", I suggest you take that money you would have spent on a car and start an college investment account for the child.

Meanwhile, purchase a good rear facing child seat the will fit in the front passenger seat of your BRZ, for those rare times that you would need it. Just put down the back of the back seat so it doesn't look like you have a back seat in case a LEO stops you. Chances are they won't know.

Now, for all of those of you that get all whopped up about the child's safety, I will site a few examples of children that were transported (without child seats nor seatbelts) in:

* somewhere in the back of station wagons
* in the back of pickup trucks
* in the back of feed/dump trucks
* in the front passenger, floorboard of various vehicles
* just laying on any seat

...... and you can see that ol humfrz, @Tcoat , @Ultramaroon , @Sapphireho , just to name a few, turned out jest fine -
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (12-28-2020), ichitaka05 (12-28-2020), spike021 (12-28-2020), Ultramaroon (12-28-2020)