View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 10:37 AM   #158
BoxerRumble

Drives: 2015 Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey guys, happy Canada day to Canadians! (I am dual). So I got the Cusco ones because earlier in this thread on page 3, the guy who started this whole post says a friend of his had great success wiht the Cusco ones:

--from page 3 of this same thread:
saltywetman 03-13-2021, 08:14 AM: So in total there are 5?
gpvecchi 03-13-2021, 11:08 AM: Yes 5. A friend went from Cusco from this ones and had a great benefit.

Also, I could get them quick. I have them in my kitchen. I don't know if there are different types of polyurathane, but holding them in my hand they are firm but somewhat pliable. Think "2000's skateboard wheel" not "1970s skateboard wheel"- that are so hard you fall off when it hits a pebble. I bought the CAT low profile jack, 4 big red jackstands, and princess auto ramps to get this thing in the air. This car is so low that the lowermost point of the Nvidia N1 is only about an inch off the ground- yikes! Any tips on the install? It will probably be a PITA to get the old ones off. Do I replace these 1 by 1, starting at the back? Should I use a some some shoe ties to support the exhaust, close to where each hangar is ? Do you guys want me to put in the back 3 and test, then the final 2? I think I'll drive around even before the install with some kind of sound meter app and test. Or i have an old sound meter for measuring stereos, that may work too. Let's give this a try. I am a scientist so I like to get actual data points, will help the group too.
BoxerRumble is offline   Reply With Quote