Drives: 2017 BRZ
Thanked 2,928 Times in 1,714 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
just had a fight with yet another customer
Want a job? I get the "friend because we hang out on the same internet forum" discount right? Though depending on the whims of the stock market, I might have some shares vesting for sticking around and being treated like shit after a company buyout which I've been pondering turning into a solar setup (if they actually have any value; depends on issue price being lower than today's price, and by enough margin to at least cover tax...) so that'd require a whole lot more rethinking. Starting to get nervous about grid stability.

I get building to the bare minimum, and shouldn't assume that just because you can get a 40 slot 60 breaker box today, that you could in '03. Not sure if that's actually what I'd want but it'd fit...
Just the minimum vs decent cost on the stuff I know about is easily 2+ weeks of grunt worker salary so it does add up.
Also the newer versions of our place are now going for $1.2m+ and are including upscale appliances; I haven't paid attention to the shingle choice, but some of the other exterior materials are higher grade now. Doesn't mean any of the work was done right though (roof! that one will piss me off till I die.)
This Sunday is off to a grand start. I should do something productive.