View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 04:52 PM   #27
jrhudson

Drives: 2016 scion frs
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzmitry View Post
Weird. Seems like everything is working. It's almost as if the ECU is not recognizing fuel flow or something like that. You got a few misfires there. With LTFT and STFT still not showing, I would think some kind of sensors or something along the lines are not working or not installed properly. The ECU is seeing this and shutting the car off as it doesn't believe it is getting fuel to some extent?? I don't know, because it is recognizing the fuel pump duty % and quantity.
Yea, i saw the misfires. I want to say it’s because i probably have some leftover starter fluid that wasn’t completely dry in intake.
Yea, i thought it was a sensor not plugged in properly so i pulled off the intake manifold. Everything seems to be secure and connected to the correct sensors

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrickingReallySlow View Post
It seems like there's no base maps in your ECU for it to use to adjust your fueling whenever there's a MAF so it doesn't even try to adjust STFT/LTFT. but in limp mode will startup and run on a default map. Are you using ecutek for programming? look at the logs while programming and see if there's errors
Yea, ecutek for tuning. You can take datalogs of the programming part? I wasnt aware of that. Ill do that after i reinstall my intake manifold
Attached Images

jrhudson is offline   Reply With Quote