Old 11-20-2014, 02:26 AM   #3
Moto-P

Drives: Many types of cars in R&D.
Thanked 3,058 Times in 568 Posts
Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
RSR Sports-i CR, (Club Racer) package.

Well, to an extent, and a bit harsher for street than standard Sports-i but we've spent some months with race compounds to cater to those who regularly prioritize race tires on Sunday and live with them on weekdays when trophies are the priority.

Something we've been working on for the Sunday racers who just want a bit more priorities on the track and autocross, and less about the commuting comfort or slight harshness on public roads.

These RSR Sports-i CR (Club Racer) are the just the right touch to opt for.
Still very compliant on the street, considering motorsports use, the valving at compression and rebound on all four ends, have been re-calibrated for track compound tires, and spring rates increased for track tire use at 8kg/mm front and rear.

The unit features aircraft grade ball joints at the top with 3.5 degree camber adjustability for precision, giving up a bit on compromise, noise suppression and harshness.

For those who just occasionally track or casually do so with street tires, the standard Sports-i is still the better match and this new CR version is only for those who just want that extra precision and operate more on track specification tires.

The more choice the more fun, and since there is no one perfect setup for anyone, RSR offers three distinct choices, the Black-i for showcasing extreme drop and retaining comfort as a show-street car, and Sports-i for those who enjoy the car and want to add to the handling where the factory left off in style and precision, and extended comfort that only an expensive mono-tube setup can offer. And finally, for those who are serious about chasing the clock and can settle with a more challenging and tricky setup to go faster...the CR is the new addition.
Consulting Member at Cusco, OEM+, RS-R.
www.club4ag.com
Moto-P is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moto-P For This Useful Post:
DAEMANO (11-20-2014), whataboutbob (11-20-2014)