Frost
CASC-OR T.A. Director

Drives: '13 Prius, '22 BRZ
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GibbsFRS View Post
Agreed here 100%. I always wondered if we'll ever have the technology to add all these variables into a simulation, and it spits out the absolute fastest possible lap time physically possible in set specific conditions.
I would LOVE to be able to race Senna at Monaco in a sim rig that as realistic as it gets to see how STUPID fast he was compared to me.

My favourite story about him was when he crashed there (after leading everyone by a mile) and the team berated him for pushing so hard with the lead. He countered with the fact that a wall had moved. At the time, he was still fairly young and the team thought "Yeah right, what a dumb excuse." and he DRAGGED the entire team out to the corner and made them measure it.

Sure enough, the wall did move out by a few MILLIMETERS because someone had crashed into it earlier and it messed up his line.

Think about that.

For those of you who want to read about it: http://www.ayrton-senna.net/the-stor...e-moving-wall/

OTA LIVE TIMING LINK
Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frost For This Useful Post:
GibbsFRS (01-31-2019), wparsons (01-31-2019)