View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 06:26 AM   #1
Dazza

Drives: Tornado Grey Toyota 86 GT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
If you could add 1 thing to your FRS/BRZ/86 what would it be?

This is not a "what do you hate about" or a "what did you do with" thread, this is simply a question relation to the single modification or change you would like to see to your car that brings it one step closer to perfection

I am sure many will say POWER or TORQUE, but remember you can only identify one thing (in this case though you will obviously get a little of the other)

Many upgrades are easily available like better tyres, wider wheels, an armrest, better sound system, cup holders, power and torque etc, but there are other things that are not so easily upgradeable.

For me it is the sound of the FA20, I am not a fan and a new exhaust and headers are not the answer Now if I could make one change to the car it would be for it to have a really nice engine note/sound....I love the sound of an Alfa V6 for example and would consider myself eventually (not just yet, enjoying the handling/feel too much) giving up the many wonderful things the car offers for a nicer engine note and a little comfort (provided I don't have to give up too much re driver involvement)

What is the one upgrade or change that you would make to your car?

Last edited by Dazza; 10-13-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Dazza is offline   Reply With Quote