Old 11-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #1729
MFB
Avo Turboworld Phil Rep

Drives: Forester 2009 XT on e85
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Philippines

@pearlhatchiroku

The Avo tune is customized for the kit and has been tested extensively. Its currently on more than 125 kits worldwide.

Custom tuning is available for special set ups. As it is, stage 1 to 2 is available and even for higher whp set up.

It's simply install, flash and go :-) Before and after dyno runs are complimentary as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlhatchiroku View Post
question guys, if your going FI like say getting the greddy tuner kit do u still need to get the ecutek or do u just go to tuners who does ecutek tuning like speedworks? i know the avo comes bundled with it but that just their basic tuning right? u canot alter the program so u still have to go to tuners to tune it if lets say u increase the boost or somthing?

TIA
@pcuerpo if u can just do away with the stock muffs for the meantime then just get the FI exhaust muff when your about ready to go FI seems to be a good idea, para hindi doble gastos, iv had a lot of experiences before with my other cars na doble doble gastos, waste of money and time also, thats why now im more cautious, doing the planning for what i really want with the car, goalwise, as supposed to before na burn lng ng burn hehe
MFB is offline   Reply With Quote