View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 09:10 PM   #17
Estey

Drives: Scion FR-S, Ultramarine
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpross View Post
Except mine have been on for 60 miles and we seem to be in a similar boat lol...Actually when I removed the front right last weekend and removed the top hat from the coilover I thought the pillowball had seized because it didn't move at all without some decent force behind it. I actually thought I didn't know the design of the coilover for a few minutes because I thought it was solid.

Talked to BuddyClub USA last night, but the main guy, Albert, isn't really the "let me listen to your issue and lets's figure this out" type. He more just asks questions without listening to what your issue is and if there's one thing you don't know the answer to he tells you to check that and then call back... Tried to get around that by sending an email early this morning while providing the answers to everything he asked last night and semi-acting like this might be a new issue from someone he hadn't already talked to...just got a response "please call us when you can- thanks".... so great
Yeah their customer service is terrible I'll probably give them a call soon and tell them that my pillow ball won't stop making noise, and I'll stick to my guns. They definitely are not the friendliest, but I'm hoping they can offer a solution. So far I haven't found a solution on any other car forums other than new top hats :/
Estey is offline   Reply With Quote