Old 03-15-2020, 08:10 AM   #155
tehShirt

Drives: 2014 Subaru Forester
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Monkey View Post
I think it is just slightly off center, but not enough to bother me. I know I have it aligned perfectly with the clock spring and looking at the splines I think one over would result in a more crooked wheel.

There are few ACE headers out there that cracked. I think the usual cause is too much torsional load which supposedly happens when you pair the header with a cheap aftermarket catback. I am running the CSG Touring catback and the JDL ultra quiet FP. The JDL FP does not use spring-loaded bolts where it connects to the catback. This time, I came up with longer bolts and switched the springs from the OEM bolts.

But in general, I break things. I broke many OEM and aftermarket parts on different platforms. My wife said I should test parts for car and parts manufacturers. And stop breaking her wine glasses.
My wheel is the same way, slightly off to the left. Next alignment I'll have it centered, but besides that I've loved it!

I must have missed those posts on the failures, but I believe you it happens. Hopefully your repair holds up. I'm still interested to hear your thoughts on the hydraulic TOB.
tehShirt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tehShirt For This Useful Post:
Code Monkey (03-15-2020)