View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 04:51 AM   #29
gt8613
I dream of BRZ

Drives: Prospective BRZ owner.
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
@86 Dreams

Yes I agree... I think a lot of parents have no idea what their kids are up to. However, what is also true is that there are parents who know their kids are pieces of shit..... but they are happy cause so are they.

@NWFRS

Can I know about what you face, how old you are and what you do about it? I am just curious is all.

@LadyFRS

Yes....definitely.... that is not kids being kids.... those are kids stuck in a sick fucked up mentality.

as @n2oinferno stated.... to a point.... things are horseplay and actually kids being kids..... but beyond that.... this is just weird,fucked up bullshit. Parents use that quote most likely to avert responsibility or to realize how terrible of a job they did.

Aslo @n20inferno, I find it HILARIOUS how stupid schools have the deciding factor on how to punish such altercations. There should be one thing and one thing only and that is the police arresting and throwing the bully who assaulted the other kid in juvi. I really can't get my mind around how on fuking earth people don't already see that.
gt8613 is offline   Reply With Quote