View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 03:47 PM   #2
BigTuna

Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Posting video would help.

However, I think you answered your own question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarakamin View Post
I got a big problem. My car sounds like sh*t at the moment. I have a spec D catback exhaust. I didn’t have any problems with it at all and I’ve had it for 1.5 years. I was driving one day and my car just starts screeching really loud out of no where and I freaked out. I would let go of the break and it sounded like it was breaking into a million pieces.( ok maybe not but it’s my baby so it did to me). It stopped after I heard what sounded like a screw fall out. I moved my car and looked around tho and nothing was on the floor Now I don’t know if it has anything to do with it but my exhaust just started to sound weird right after. Like it would rattle and it sounds different too. In a bad way. I thought it was just an exhaust leak and I took it to the shop to let them deal with it and they said that something broke in the muffler. And I have to get a whole new exhaust. I don’t know if they are lying to me tho. Low key don’t want to get a new exhaust either.
Keep in mind I changed my wheel stud the day before so I thought the screeching sound was from me f*cking up my car when I was just trying to fix it. Everything happened at once so I don’t know what causes what anymore.. So. Help. Please. What should I do. And explain to me what’s going on if he was right. Because im so confused.