Spuds
The Dictater

Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Thanked 12,433 Times in 6,148 Posts
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPira7e View Post
Does anyone have suggestions on an anime, that fits the following criteria (I know, I'm crazy)-

1.No character that is focused on boobs/females in general like the bubble head guy in My Hero Academia or Kon from Bleach

2. Very little fanservice

3. Good story

My real goal is to find another anime that I can binge with my wife. We love 80s and 90s anime like Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and some newer ones like Fate Stay Night. Fate is by far the most recent anime we've watched. Most others have a tendency to try so hard with the humor and make the characters obnoxious (Even Fate is guilty of this with Ms. Taiga).

Hunter x Hunter is on my list already, but I'm slightly put off by the main character. Also not into extreme anime like Baki. We also like Fruits Basket and Clannad, slice of life type anime, but this genre specifically is hard to find without it being fanservice oriented. The amount of anime I have tried has been extremely limited, so I'm sure someone will have a few that may fit well, I'm asking because I'm not that patient to go and watch the first 5 episodes of 50+ animes.

I have Netflix and Hulu services, which also limits this quite a bit.

Thanks in advance!
Anime my wife likes includes, Death Note, FMA Brotherhood, Wotokoi: Love is hard for otaku, Aggretsuko. She hasn't seen Carole and Tuesday but that's another really good one.
Spuds is offline   Reply With Quote