NoHaveMSG

Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,323 Times in 7,381 Posts
Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidp View Post
Back in 2009 i bought one of the first genesis coupes available in my area .. a 2010 2.0T with the 6 speed. Transmission was a little rough on it but had no complaints other than that. The car ended up modded with a bigger turbo and full bolt ons running past que 450whp mark on stock internals and was driven till 90 000km without problems. When the brz came out i wanted it so bad. Parted out the car and sold it to get the brz. What a bad move that was for me. the car wasn't reliable and ended up selling it 7 months later after 2 blown engines, a rear diff and a transmission doing pretty much the same crap that i used to do on the gen. So far i don't think shitting on hyundais is a valid argument anymore. They ve been making reliable cars for a while and since they stole bmw's m division chief their progress rate went through the roof. The N cars are just hilarious fun to drive and don't get me wrong .. the type r is faster on a track but on a daily basis it feels boring when compared to the VN
What happened to your diff? I was always under the impression they are very strong on this car.