View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 09:52 PM   #141
Breadman

Drives: 2017 BRZ w/PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn_Of_Creation View Post
Another update: After driving on the lift, its amazing. everything is much smoother, even slightly spirited is planted and the slight body roll made no difference.

I've now installed my a/t tires and the wheel/tire combo is perfect. After the trimming and folding of the frame rail, I took a heat gun to the fender liner and molded it back for more room and its entirely intact. The combination with the 16x7+30 gives a few mm of clearance on all sides of the wheel well to full lock with absolutely no rub, no wheel spacers or steering limiters required. The tire is flush in the front with no poke. If i had any more poke, the tire would rub on the liner and bumper, if i had any more suck, the wheel would rub on the inner rail/fender.

how much work do you think would need to be do to fit a 225/55/17 on a 17x8 +38? The tire is 10mm shorter and looking at wheel it fit look to be with in the travel of my current autocross seatup height wise. Currently cursed with brembo, but i went about this all backwards
Breadman is offline   Reply With Quote