Done

Drives: WRB BRZ
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,101 Posts
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
Another FML... my step dad's daughter blew her '98 Sentra's engine and want me to put different/used engine in there. Worse part is she's not paying dime on this. Making my parent's pay for it. WTF! She's older I am (I'm currently 29) and can't afford to maintain her damn car and expect other to pay for her expense? What kind of BS is this?!?!?

IF I'll be doing this, I'll be doing it for free work (cuz not gonna make my parent's pay for my work) AND gonna making me work in busiest time (next month).

There's an option B... which is buying another used car, but that's still making my parent's forking over the money to buy for HER.

Yes, it's one of the best way to start my Saturday... k... I seriously need to calm down... breath~ breath~ 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... k, I'm calm now.

/rant
my sis and your step sis should hang out...they sound like they'd be best-friends with the bs they pull on our folks. PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF I DO!

my random....it's creepy that FB keeps the rights to your life...and thats reason #456 I deactivated long time ago.

posted my formula drift 2010 pics in an album on here, but had to steal them from my deactivated fb cuz I blew up the hard drive they were stored on...(which also distorted/darkened my pics so they look not professional) oh well beggers can't be choosers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ftc~brz For This Useful Post:
ichitaka05 (09-22-2012), shadoquad (09-22-2012)