Old 05-08-2016, 12:18 AM   #38
PandaSPUR
PandaPandaPandaPandaPanda

Drives: 2015 BRZ Limited CWP
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
A lot of people think mods are some sort of hardcore crowd thing. Not saying this is necessarily you, but in my case I had just spent big on a brand new car and the last thing I wanted to do was plow even more money into it.

After driving round a while I realized I hated the gear leaver for the AT. Its some cheap looking and feeling plastic POS of a thing. Handily in reading our awesome forums I cam across https://www.japanparts.com/ and realized I could not only buy an amazing leather and aluminum shifter, but all sorts of other things and at literally less than half the cost of getting the same from my local dealer.

Soon followed by the STI push start and then, going off my signature, the bigger ticket items soon followed.. Orz

Its kinda like anything in life, the more you tinker, the easier things you thought were simply impossible, become easy. Like helping a young couple with changing a wheel at the local servo yesterday. They were all clueless as to what to do and even what a jack was. Both learned something and will find it easier next time. Camry drivers... hate to pigeon hole, but I had a chuckle.
At least they found the jack... lol
Some people dont even know their car has a spare tire in the trunk.
PandaSPUR is offline   Reply With Quote